Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Business plan done! And first skein sold!

Exciting day of finishing my business plan (including crazy spreadsheets with lots of numbers that required doing math...) for my farm business class that I have been attending this fall. Also in the process of that presentation I sold my first ever skein of hand spun and dyed yarn! I will now be selling skeins as fast as I can spin and dye. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me here: lostsheepspinnery@gmail.com !!!
Currently available are white (non dyed), turmeric dyed, beet dyed (a peachy shade). Brown/ black (non dyed) and indigo soon to come. Thanks for your support!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bo! It's Lisa, just letting you know that I tried your lostsheepspinnery email address in this post and apparently it doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete