Saturday, December 8, 2012

Look a label!




 

Upon finishing some skeins this week (natural colored-seen right and turmeric dyed- seen left) I decided I needed to identify it some how- listing yardage and oz's and have some dorky picture of a sheep er somethin on it. Here comes the label! Here's me working on it on the light table:


I can't tell you how many times I tried to draw this dudes head. There are sheets of paper with random circles all over it. Who knew it was so hard.

And what the image is:


I swear those are sheep walking down the road to the right of the gender ambiguous farmer with the bo-peep staff. See??!! It totally has road lines and those sheep are totally furry.
And what it says:

 

Anywho now I can possibly maybe start selling it and it look more professional. Cut out of the picture is the link to this blog. So everyone who buys can find out more and experience the dork-ness. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment